Lost Marble Jogger
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
Concept & Design
When Yoko Honda sent us this print, I was floored. She chose an incredible gradient of blue, pink, and gray, and the blending of the digital strokes create this feeling of smooth, dreamy, and lavish movement. It's not quite retro, it's not quite vaporwave, it's not even your typical Yoko Honda print -- it's some beautiful combination of all three.
- 100% made in Los Angeles, CA
- Custom fabric from a local supplier for an ultra-soft touch
- 100% polyester microfleece
- (2) two front pockets
- Drawcord through waistband
- Printed using natural, environmentally friendly, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.
Let customers speak for us1148 reviews
I found this company through a friend of mine when he was wearing the Sega hoodie he bought. The quality is immaculate and customer service is top notch/very friendly. I bought the N64 sweatshirt and will be buying more in the near future!
Worth the wait, it's a sick sweater would be better if it were a little thicker, but either way its awesome.got it as a gift for my girl and she loves it so ya.and I am glad it isnt just a printed image over it or whatever. For sure gonna get other items. But yeah make them thicker if you can, if naht then still chillin. Very good shet 💯
The sizing is perfect and fits like a charm. Overall happy with my purchase and will defiantly will purchase again
Was looking for a hoodie to contrast with my friends Coca-Cola hoodie and found an amazing crystal Pepsi hoodie here. It came on time and is extremely comfortable and nice too wear.
P.s especially surprised about the shipping ordering things from across the boarder (Canada) usually takes so much longer and costs more but this was a nice suprise
So I sent a review in when I bought the kodak joggers (Eric is the MAN!) and I suggested thicker string on the cord so it wouldn't go through the hole.
THIS MAN MADE THE STRING THICKER! ACTUALLY LISTENS TO REVIEWS!!
I love p u b l i c s p a c e! And the joggers are 🔥. Keep on pumping out BOMB designs and staying humble! Best money spent!