outrun sunset bomber jacket
The artist receives commission on every piece sold :)
"Palm trees, hot summer nights, the warm buzzing glow of city lights twinkling beneath a setting sun... something about that vibe works so well in pixels." -@Silphwave
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
The Bomber Jacket
- 100% polyester microfiber fleece, 9 oz.
- Regular fit
- Exposed zipper
- Mandarin collar
- Available in sizes XS - 3XL
- Cut and sewn in the USA
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.
Tell us a little about yourself?
How and when did you start getting into Pokemon/vaporwave art?
What inspires you?
What other genres of art do you like?
What's your process?
How did you learn to do graphic design?
What artists do you follow?
- Khaled @kldpxl makes some of the best pixel art I’ve ever seen. There’s many great pixel artists I could list but he is definitely my favourite.
- David Jien @david_jien has created a fantastical world full of characters, places and stories that are drawn and sculptured in just the most detailed, exquisite, colourful imaginative style. His art looks like pencil drawn gameboy tapestries from out of space. Fully recommend following his work.
- @8pxl_ Again another sublime pixel artist, she particularly inspires me with her colour choices.
- Oliver Hamlin @oliver_hamlin I regularly browse his art, it’s full of quaint, gorgeous, playful and creative watercolour paintings of Pokemon.
- Jesse Treece @jessetreececollage is someone I’ve followed for the longest of time, learned a lot from him. Master of composition.