recycle fiji joggers
Regular price $69.50
We're donating 10% of profit from the Recycle collection to The Ocean Cleanup (largest cleanup in history)
- 100 MILLION MARINE ANIMALS DIE EACH YEAR from plastic pollution in the ocean
- Plastic in the ocean is POISONING YOUR SALMON HANDROLL
- Reduce, reuse, recycle -- DON'T BUY WATER BOTTLES. If traveling to Mexico, buy a Lifestraw water filter bottle and drink the tap water
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
- 100% made in Los Angeles, CA
- Custom fabric from a local supplier for an ultra-soft touch
- 100% polyester microfleece
- (2) two front pockets
- Drawcord through waistband
- Printed using natural, environmentally friendly, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.