vhs max onesie
- It's been a long time since I opened up a new pack of blank VHS tapes, and recorded the home videos I made over them. I remember the thin plastic covering, and the way they smelled like an industrial chemical plant.
- We have such a nostalgia for them because they represent the innocent joy of creation.
Onesies make the winter better, so we worked with our manufacturer to create a custom line of specially-made onesies, just for you. You won't find these anywhere else.
- Premium polyester microfleece fabric, produced locally in California
- Soft, comfortable, and warm
- Two front pockets, front zipper (that goes all the way to the top!)
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.
Comfy, and just as pictured except it seems a little longer than i expected and the VHS “Play” isn’t on the hood. 9/10
You ever rode a dolphin? If not you havent lived ...you ever shopped at public space? If not you havent lived as a future designer myself its hard to find a comapny so creative and refreshing enough to make me want to ride a dolphin agian ..they did this for me and they will do this for you #publicspace
Let customers speak for us1067 reviews
Looking for a cool hoodie designed after a Tea is isn't Super easy, I looked for a bit and they were all such dumb designs, until I found this one. When I got it, the material was so nice and it felt warm and comfy. The only thing i didn't like about it was the fact that the accent marks around ARIZONA should be gold but the used grey and I felt like the should've filped the text around because it's a bit awkward to show off it being Arizona tea on the sleeve but I've gotten a lot of compliments for it too the point where I feel like I'm sponsored for how many times I talk about where I got it from.... PUBLIC SPACE (Sponsor me)
the hoodie contains a photo of a VHS case and I think we can all agree that is a good thing and not a bad thing.
f i v e s t a r s ©
please give me the 200 dollar gift card thanks
Love the design for the hoodie. Goes great with the joggers. Love to match hoodie and joggers
The sweater feels nice and high-quality. The shipping and production time was a lot less than expected: 2 weeks instead of 4.
Love this shirt. I bought it for my girlfriend, it delivered quickly, the communication was fantastic between my time of order and delivery, and most importantly she loved it. Would recommend public space to anyone wanting made to order clothing