2016 usa gymnastics one piece
Orders made by June 13th will arrive by July 4th!
The Magnificent Seven was the 1996 United States Olympic women's gymnastics team that won the first ever gold medal for the United States in the women's team competition at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. The seven members of the team were Shannon Miller, Dominique Moceanu, Dominique Dawes, Kerri Strug, Amy Chow, Amanda Borden, and Jaycie Phelps. Miller, Dawes and Chow also won individual medals in Atlanta. The team is perhaps best known for Strug sticking the landing of a vault to clinch the gold medal while injured.
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time. For this product, we will be expediting orders so if you order by June 13th, you will receive it by July 4th (US only).
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
The One Piece
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- quick dry
- four-way stretch for maximum comfort
- scoop back
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex, Ultra soft
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Updated Size Chart - we've added USA women's size conversions to the size chart to help you decide which best suits you! (no pun intended)