2012 usa gymnastics one piece
Orders made by June 13th will arrive by July 4th!
The Fierce Five was the artistic gymnastics team that won the second team gold medal for the United States, and the first gold medal on international soil, in the women's team competition at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. Originally referred to as the Fab Five, the five members of the team were Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney, Aly Raisman, Kyla Ross, and Jordyn Wieber. Later in the Olympic Games, Douglas won a gold medal in the individual all-around event, becoming the first African-American to ever do so; Maroney won silver on vault; Raisman, the team captain, won bronze on balance beam and gold on floor exercise.
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time. For this product, we will be expediting orders so if you order by June 13th, you will receive it by July 4th (US only).
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
The One Piece
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- quick dry
- four-way stretch for maximum comfort
- scoop back
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex, Ultra soft
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Updated Size Chart - we've added USA women's size conversions to the size chart to help you decide which best suits you! (no pun intended)