1984 usa gymnastics one piece
Regular price $49.50
Orders made by June 13th will arrive by July 4th!
Mary Lou Retton needed a perfect 10 in her last event of the All-Around competition to win the gold medal at the 1984 Olympics. She did it. Twice.
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time. For this product, we will be expediting orders so if you order by June 13th, you will receive it by July 4th (US only).
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
The One Piece
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- quick dry
- four-way stretch for maximum comfort
- scoop back
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex, Ultra soft
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Updated Size Chart - we've added USA women's size conversions to the size chart to help you decide which best suits you! (no pun intended)