The artist receives commission on every piece sold :)
Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others. Wearing a cloth face covering will help protect people around you, including those at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and workers who frequently come into close contact with other people (e.g., in stores and restaurants).
Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings. The spread of COVID-19 can be reduced when cloth face coverings are used along with other preventative measures, including social distancing, frequent handwashing, and cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Measures 20" L x 20" W
100% made on-demand in the USA
- Printed with non-toxic, water-based ink
- Polyester fine-jersey
- Merrow edge
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
Tell us a little about yourself?
How and when did you start getting into Pokemon/vaporwave art?
What inspires you?
What other genres of art do you like?
What's your process?
How did you learn to do graphic design?
What artists do you follow?
- Khaled @kldpxl makes some of the best pixel art I’ve ever seen. There’s many great pixel artists I could list but he is definitely my favourite.
- David Jien @david_jien has created a fantastical world full of characters, places and stories that are drawn and sculptured in just the most detailed, exquisite, colourful imaginative style. His art looks like pencil drawn gameboy tapestries from out of space. Fully recommend following his work.
- @8pxl_ Again another sublime pixel artist, she particularly inspires me with her colour choices.
- Oliver Hamlin @oliver_hamlin I regularly browse his art, it’s full of quaint, gorgeous, playful and creative watercolour paintings of Pokemon.
- Jesse Treece @jessetreececollage is someone I’ve followed for the longest of time, learned a lot from him. Master of composition.