david long sleeve t
David Bowie's 1999 BBC interview with Jeremy Paxman might be the single greatest influence on my work. He predicted the Internet's ability to eventually spawn vaporwave.
"There hasn't been one single entity, artist, or group that have become the brand name for the 90s. It's subgroups and genres. It's hip-hop, it's girl power, it's a communal kind of thing. It's almost as if the artist is there to accompany what the audience are doing."
Full interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaHcOs7mhfU
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
The Long Sleeve T
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- Premium polyester knit fabric, produced locally in California
- Ultra-soft and smooth to touch, just like cotton
- Breathable, 4-way stretch
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.