ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ designer + curator (part-time, interns welcome)
Ｌｏｏｋｉｎｇ for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to shape an art movement?
Ｅｘｐｌｏｒｉｎｇ the frontiers of the first purely digital art movement, ever?
For a designer who loves their craft, this is the stuff of ｄｒｅａｍｓ...
There are no boundaries at ｐｕｂｌｉｃｓｐａｃｅ.ｘｙｚ as you get to indulge in your design and curation of the ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ
- curate and create art + content for our Facebook, Instagram, and email
- design our website, emails, and package inserts
- design the most creative graphics for our t-shirts, hoodies, joggers, and new garments
- manage the garment paneling process for your garments
- excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- curating and growing a vaporwave aesthetic for social media
- designing graphics and clothing
WHY YOU'RE NEEDED
We are growing our revenue at 100% every month, and our customers are very happy with our work (average 9/10 rating), but we need a lot of help to meet the customer demand. We want to continue curating the best content for our customers, as well as designing more products for our customers.
WHY THIS IS THE BEST JOB EVER
- work part-time on an as-needed basis
- NYC preferred but remote work is okay
- 2 - 12 hours per week
- if you do super well, we would love to hire you full-time
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your resume
- three favorite ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ pictures / art
- three favorite ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ pieces of clothing
- three ideas for making ｐｕｂｌｉｃｓｐａｃｅ better