I never had an N64, I was a Playstation kid, but my friend CJ would occasionally bless my home by bringing his Atomic Purple N64 over. I remembered swapping with him once and realizing that I could button-mash on Tony Hawk to get high scores. What simple pleasures.
This one was a doozy. I initially thought about just doing a blue and pink gradient, but it was too easy, and it just looked like every other pair of vaporwave shorts out there. Then I remembered the Atomic Purple / clear purple controllers, and found a nice water shimmer that I could fuck with to get that right shade of purple.
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft this product by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping.
The Basketball Shorts
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- quick dry, moisture wicking
- four-way stretch for maximum comfort
- drawstring waistband
- Birdseye fabric (your normal kind of basketball shorts fabric)
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.