vr conf 1995 cotton t-shirt
This conference didn't actually happen, but VR was a thing in the 80s. Sega even made a VR console in the 90s. Imagine the developers in 1995, testing out laggy and clunky VR goggles, and yet glimpsing into the future...
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
The Cotton T-Shirt
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- Premium 100% Supima cotton, produced locally in California
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.