Tennis on April 25th, 1986 Sweatshirt
Custom-made in LA, special for you
- We craft everything by hand in Los Angeles, after you order — please add 1-2 weeks of order production to your shipping time.
- 94% of our customers approve of on-demand manufacturing...help us support high-quality, eco-friendly, ethical, USA-based manufacturing!
- 1-2 weeks of made-to-order production, additional 3-5 days for shipping
Concept & Design
The print is from one of my favorite artists, Yoko Honda, who makes 80s-inspired patterns and prints. You've likely seen her patterns before on Pinterest / Tumblr / Insta and didn't know it. We share a fondness for the 80s because of its dreamy frivolity, punctuated by neon, neon, pastel. Expressive loudness was commercially popular like never before, and I think that was very important. Anyway, we decided to scale this print up to something huge because it looked good and different from the retro 80s stuff out there.
The Crewneck Sweatshirt
- 100% made locally in Los Angeles, CA
- Premium polyester microfleece fabric, produced locally in California
- Soft and smooth to touch
- Printed using natural, non-toxic, water-based ink
- All items are custom and made-to-order
Fit / Size
- Our clothes are unisex, please refer to the detailed size guide in the last image of this product gallery.